• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2003 O'Fest Austin TX photos........

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

Bob has some interesting stuff in his A4 bay... need to ask him . interesting that he has not run the cold air inlet to box into the nose through a snorkel. first time i have seen that with a box. Got to get my metal box back from the machinist - looks just like that. Is the interior shot with the blue cloth seats, Bob's interior? looks like a square light dash, looks like he has map pockets on the doors- very rare : maybe lux interior? all the cars look fantastic. fine representatives for the 02 crowd in texas.

Guest Anonymous

real walnut trim on the dash and doors, and the map pockets and rear seat armrest are standard. Pix doesn't show, but the front seatbelt inertia reels are hidden under the sides of the back seat cushion--unique to the Lux models.

Bob Murphy told me why he didn't have the air hose hooked up on his A-4 setup, but I just don't remember the explanation...

Cheers

Mike