• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats Wanted; 2 Sets

euro8886

Greetings o2 lovers;

i am looking for 2 set of seats;

--first set of matching, Front only in GRAY, from 74-76, ideally in GOOD SHAPE, perhaps a rip or 2, but for sure, fully functioning mechanisms, if possible, can rebuild if needed, but the less the seats need, the better, willing to pay $ for a GOOD TO EXCELLENT SET.

-- the 2nd set, is a FULL SET, for a 71-73 2002 or 1600, in NAVY, need both front and rears, and again,the less work needed, the better, but preferably in GOOD TO EXCELLENT shape, willing to pay a fair $ for the right set of seats,

(will pay for shipping, if it is the right set of seats)

email is fine, OR a phone call is easier, my time is limited in the internet.

THANKS

richard

65o`344`111 seVen (this is not a cell, so don't text)

The last time I looked, the set of black front buckets and rear seat i have were in good condition. No tears or any problems at all as I recall. I pulled them out of a 1972 2002 that I was using as a parts car. If you're interested,  email me at jimcambron@sierragroup.us. The distance may not work for you as I live near Chattanooga, TN.

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006