• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday drive to Berkely Springs WV is ON

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

To our Motley crew

Trip is on. Weather is only calling for morning drizzles and at John's and Juanita's request, I am doing the "no rain dance". I think there are 11 cars and about 24 humans going. John and Aura will meet us at the Blue Moon Cafe. My plans now allow me to meet at the start. I just could not miss that trip across South Mountain on the route David designed.

Departure from the park and ride, north of I-70 in Maryland on state route 32, just 1/4 mile on the left is scheduled at 10:30am.

Arrival at the mid-point, the Blue Moon Cafe in Shepardstown, WV, is still projected to be around noon if Pikachu can keep up with Molly and Emily.

We will make a slight course adjustment in Beddington, WV, we will turn north on rt 11 to rt 901 west. We will miss a plethora of yard sales on rt 9 this way.

Bring your salad or desert or both if you feel industrious and your soda or drink. Ruth and I have the dogs and burgers covered. We will need to pick up ice as we get close. Also, bring those small talk about radios (tune to channel 02) if you have them and if you have extra, bring those for those that do not have them. I have two extra and I believe David has a spare.

Colby Hall and his family are joining us in a non 2002, his is almost ready. He agrees to haul parts, jacks and jack stands! Fred had to cancel, his car would not fire last night, it now sits waiting the zenwrenches attention at Raffies.