• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this one is one bright colorado!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

looks like the inside of a mango!

Is it supposed to be that bright? Slow in the shop

so painter is working on this project - will keep as

the shop taxi! .

Michael

70 02

Guest Anonymous

HeadlightSM.jpg

Depends on the lighting of course, but a freshly-waxed colorado car almost glows at times. Just waxed mine this week -- sadly, the painter did a great job of matching the old paint when he sprayed the lower portion (beltline down) a year ago. Only problem? The paint hadn't been polished out recently, so when I get a good shine on the top now, it's a different hue than the bottom! Sigh...

-Dave

Colorado '71

Guest Anonymous

front7.JPG?dc=4675428251949357969

It took a long time for us to research and get it correctly formulated. The main probelm with colorado is that most of the cars are so faded that a good example is hard to find. Colorado is a very strange color, it actually does take on different hues depending on the lighting. Enjoy.

Guest Anonymous

Original paint on the top, PO repaint on the side, My repaint of the rockers, and the failed clearcoat on the wing and hood.