• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

October 12 fall day trip to Berkeley Springs, WV

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

October 12 fall day trip to Berkeley Springs, WV, to the Apple Butter festival.

This is a Sunday family day trip starting from the Silver Spring/Columbia area heading to Berkeley Springs, WV, for a stop at the Apple Butter festival and ending in Hedgesville, WV for a potluck picnic at Bill and Ruth Williams' place. The route can pick up those around Frederick, MD, Sheparstown,,WV, and all points in between. The leaves should be at their peak and the Apple Butter festival is a quaint event with arts and crafts and food (apple butter)available. We will make a short stop there and then head to the Williams' place in Hedgesville for a picnic and catch up on what is going on. Friends and family are welcome!

Tentatively, the starting point is the park and ride at Rt 32 and I-70 at 10:00 or 10:30. First stop is the Blue Moon Cafe in Shepardstown, WV for coffee and then on to Berkeley Springs.

Please shoot me an e-mail so I can send you the details.

http://www.berkeleysprings.com/apple/