• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sacrilidge alert: looking for real cheap E30

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

need beater E30 as my "daily driver" for various reasons. anyone got a line on a running one on west coast? thanks (yes, will ax same ? on appropriate boards).

Guest Anonymous

200215.jpg

I have an '88 E30 325is in great condition with low

mileage for sale. It has a 5-speed, tinted glass,

alarm, front lowering coils. Asking $ 4200 for it.

Good car. I can be reached after 9PM at (818)749-7878

or (323) 887-9208.

Thanks

Sal

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i do not intend to actually use this car very much. it is just to have a modern, "reliable" car registered to my household. I would love performance package/issue, but i suspect that is going to cost bucks, as it should.

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.craigslist.org/nby/car/16780755.html

I got it for $800. The guy thought the transmission was shot because it was stuck in reverse. Turned out the shifter mount bushings were bad. $50 and a few hours under the car later I have a nice running 325e with 206k miles on it. They are out there, cheap.

Above is a link to one on Craigslist.org. Needs body work..

What exactly are you looking for? What physical condition? What mechanical condition? How much you want to Pay.

Guest Anonymous

Although not as fun, you may become an E30 tinkerer, wanting to upgrade as you go. This may siphon from the great 02.

I'd suggest an old Japanese beater. Cheaper, more like a transportation appliance.

Guest Anonymous

Post to the E30M3 group and you can almost always find a set of used M3 springs. I sold mine to a club member for a bottle of wine. The Salvage has PLENTY of E30 parts as well.

Guest Anonymous

Jay,

I have an '87 325is that I'll give you for free.

But it needs, well let's see... just about everything because it a rolling shell.

Seriously, if anybody wants this shell, or knows someone who may want it, come get it for free.