• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In regards to Matt Jeffery...(where's my money?)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'll try to make this short...

I know quite a few of you have delt with Matt (in Illinois) with some success.

I ordered a front air dam from him in Sept of 2001. If you recall, he was selling rear braces (battery relocation kits) aswell. I didn't recieve the air dam when he said "it should be there". After a couple months of asking him via email, all i got was excuses. In January i called the company that distributes the spoiler (FiberFab, Ca) and all they have on record is one spoiler which they sent to him in July of 2001. They continued to tell me that that was the only transaction they've had with him. Proving that Matt never ordered any spoiler to be sent to me.

Recently I've sent 3 emails and have left a message on his answering machine asking kindly for a refund...About a month has past and I haven't recieved a thing.

Just needed to get the word out...

Thanks for reading this far!

marcus (out 125US smackers!)

ps - today i bought a zender airdam from Jeff here in BC. great guy. he's building a nice little lotus seven from scratch!

Guest Anonymous

hey, Im in Il, and close to the epicenter of things 02, in the interest of keeping things honest and protecting the reputation of my state, put meon this guys trail, and I'll see if I can find anything out for you.