• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You can save them all... and sorry about the site

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

First, my apologies to everyone about delays on the Day In The Life website not getting updated. I have been called upon to travel so much over the last 6 weeks you would not believe it. I have made 16 coast-to-coast trips since Feb 01. This is my first full week home since the end of January, but the stay is short lived. I talked my way out of a trip to Chicago tomorrow (although I would have loved to see my Chicago friends), but I am off to Japan for a week at the end of the month.

I have been working on the site in the background and just haven't been home long enough to upload them to the site. I will be doing this during the week.

In the meantime, Mr. Keefer did me another favor and looked at a car in Poway CA this past weekend (while I was 3000 miles away in Florida). I am now the puzzled, stunned owner of a 1973 2002 Automatic to compliment my 1974 Automatic. They will probably look like closely related book ends. The 1973 VIN appears to be a car very close to the end of 1973 production and the 1974 is a very early car. I would suspect that the two cars were probably built within 6 months of each other.

Anybody here buy the 1969 2002 for $1200 in Alhambra? I bummed I missed out on that car... but hope it went to a good home around here.

Brian Foster