• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stalking While Walking.. Two Old Vettes

jgerock

Since the heat and humidity wasn't too terribly bad this evening, my wife and I headed out for a walk in some adjacent (older) neighborhoods.  The houses look like they were built in the mid to late 50's and have large lots.  I noticed lots of cats and dogs along with various vehicles (but no 2002's).  We stumbled across these two older Vettes that were completely hidden while we walked up the main street - I almost did not see them behind the bushes.

Wonder how long they have been sitting there?  The garage has some covering over the windows (lots of these houses do - most likely turned into living space).

Any guesses as to the Vintage?  They look like Mid 60's.  The one on the right is a split window coupe. Sorry for the poor quality.  I was standing in the street using the zoom.

IMG_0986_zps7e9f19c3.jpg

IMG_0987_zps0fbdcdc2.jpg

IMG_0988_zps0848ffb8.jpg

Edited by jgerock

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"