• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oz Fittipaldi Forged 3-Piece Wheels - 5X120 - 15X7.5

CubbyChowder

I hate to do this because I really like these wheels and had plans to rebuild them, but I have recently acquired a shop space and need the extra money to invest in some good tools, work tables, etc.

These are forged 3-piece OZ Fittipaldi's. 15x7.5 et20 in 5x120. All lips are in good condition with only a few small nicks and scrapes. No bends or cracks whatsoever.

These wheels require special tools to disassemble them, which I had to source and send over from Germany. These are 10-point sockets, one 10mm the other 8mm, and will be included in the sale.

All 30-hole BBS RS/RM lips are a direct bolt on to these OZ's, so they are a great candidate for bigger lips.

They need to be refurbished in order to look perfect, but they are in good shape for a rebuild. These could really set a car off.

$1100 shipped and paypal'd to lower 48. $1000 picked up in San Luis Obispo, CA.

img2578un.jpg

bolttools.jpg