Swap N Show- Green 2002

nsev

I was at the swap n show this year for the first time and it was a cool event. There were a lot of nice 2002s. I will definitely be going again next year.

There was a green 2002 in the corner with a for sale sign on it. I must of took the number down wrong because the number is not in service. Anyway

I was wondering if anyone took the number down or knew whose car it was so I could contact them. 

thanks

alex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.