• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD IE Adj camber plates

Modifier

IE Adjustable Camber Plates

Adjustable camber plates are essential for track and race cars. Our camber plates mount to the body from underneath the fender using the original factory mounting holes (none of our camber plates require any modification to the body). These are designed for use with 2.5" ID springs and coilovers and incorporate a 2.5" upper spring perch containing thrust bearings. Using these you can dial in 3+ degrees negative camber. Kit includes slotted mounting plates, sliding plates with steel spherical bearings and 2.5" ID upper spring perches with needle thrust bearings. Plates are machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum. Retail: $295.

Only mocked up on car, never driven on. Went another route.

post-587-13667667439938_thumb.jpg

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I still have them and they are complete. Attached is a pic of them. I had forgotten that I had all the hardware (minus lock nuts) zinc plated. No extra charge for that lol. Like I said, these have been mocked up but never driven on. Comes with instructions.

post-20967-13667667829786_thumb.jpg

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

• 2 weeks later...