Sign in to follow this  
Modifier

SOLD IE Adj camber plates

7 posts / 1346 viewsLast Reply

IE Adjustable Camber Plates

Adjustable camber plates are essential for track and race cars. Our camber plates mount to the body from underneath the fender using the original factory mounting holes (none of our camber plates require any modification to the body). These are designed for use with 2.5" ID springs and coilovers and incorporate a 2.5" upper spring perch containing thrust bearings. Using these you can dial in 3+ degrees negative camber. Kit includes slotted mounting plates, sliding plates with steel spherical bearings and 2.5" ID upper spring perches with needle thrust bearings. Plates are machined from billet 6061T6 aluminum. Retail: $295.

Only mocked up on car, never driven on. Went another route.

post-587-13667667439938_thumb.jpg

Yes, I still have them and they are complete. Attached is a pic of them. I had forgotten that I had all the hardware (minus lock nuts) zinc plated. No extra charge for that lol. Like I said, these have been mocked up but never driven on. Comes with instructions.

post-20967-13667667829786_thumb.jpg