• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD-76 2002 in L.A.

Midge

Hey guys - just testing the water. Before I surrender my baby - been driving her for 13 years - just checking to see if anyone would want to buy her. I don't have the space or tools or time to part her out. She's a '76 in Amazon (fading) and still runs strong, but a little rough. Failed smog a second time and the work that would need to go into it is just too much. She's gotta be worth at least $2500-$3000 in parts alone. Anyone wanna give me $1200 for her? As I said, just throwin' it out there before she goes to some unappreciated crap yard :(

post-22563-13667665862288_thumb.jpg

Beau -It's a SoCal native so the only rust is some oxidized spots where the paint bubbled but, no metal blistering or flaking. And the drivers side front quarter panel where i had a high speed blowout about 6 years ago. The flying rubber damaged the bottom rear of it, and where it got bent under and exposed some metal it's started to flake a little. You can kinda see it in the picture - there where that whole bottom piece of moulding should be:) But that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My apologies to all for not updating this post and sincere thanks for all the interest. Clematis in D.C. was first responder and through all the hurricanes and other natural disasters, never gave up and now my little California car is starting her second life all the way on the east coast. Thank you, Jay, for saving her. Sorry, again, to all you local guys. I'm sure it would've been easier, but she's in a good place. Thanks again. Time to start saving for the next one.