• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Austin area mechanic needed

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello all, new to the forum.

I'm finally having my '72 transported from Los Angeles to Austin after having it in storage for 7 years.

Since it has been in storage for so long, it is going to need a serious check-up and rehab session I think.

Can anyone recommend a mechanic that is knowledgeable on these cars in the Austin area?

I'd also appreciate any auto transport company recommendations for the ride out here from California.

Thanks very much, and hope to be more active here now that I will have the 2002 in Texas.

Thanks,

Matt

I have heard good things about Black Forest Werkshop, but honestly have not done any work with them. They seem nice, knowledgeable.

http://www.blackforestwerkshop.com

It will be great to have another 02 around these parts! I also brought my cars from California.

Cheers,

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors