• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Group Buy: Rota R20 15x6 Alpina “looking” wheels ET29

9Grenzen

Dlegaspi,

I Just purchased a brand new set off of ebay 2 weeks ago and have since received them and can verify the seller was legit. I have included a link to other items the seller currently has listed. You might want to reach out to him and see if he can help locate a set or maybe even has another set. I remember I looked at the feedback and saw that he had sold other sets of R20s. Hope this helps a little.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/autoinnovations1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Cheers,

Mike

• 3 years later...

Any chance these are still available?

On 5/2/2012 at 11:54 PM, 9Grenzen said:

I will be putting another Group buy together for the Famous (Alpina looking) 15x6 Rota R20 Wheel . I was able to hold the price at $699, the same it has been since C.J. designed this wheel several years ago. It is still the ONLY one on the market with the correct “ET29” offset for a 2002. Beware of copies… This wheel also has a 57.1mm “320i” Hub centric size in case you did a brake upgrade. It will also clear Ireland engineering Big Brake kit

I will be ordering them in around the second week of May. From that time we are looking at about a 6-8 week delivery time. The shipping varies from about $70-90 a set depending on your location. I am requiring a $400 Non-refundable deposit so I can guarantee you a set. As soon as they are packed and labeled at my warehouse and shipping cost is determined the balance will be due. If you are interested please email me at 9Grenzen@gmail.com me or call me at 510-507-2002

post-17360-13667659677302_thumb.jpg

You might want to watch eBay and see what pops up.  I've seen new sets show up every now and again.

1975 non-purist driver M42 Turbo, Hurricane a/c, and all sorts of cool stuff

1976 2002 sold, 1970 2002 sold, 1969 1600 sold

18 minutes ago, CARPENTER 02 said:

Any chance these are still available?

Contact Auto Innovations directly.

Speak with Steve or Orlando.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793