• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upholstry shop

tonybeemer

Does any one know of an upholstry shop in or around the la area this is not for an 02 I have a 62 cadillac that the beach seat is in need of a new cover and maybe a spring or two inside to be fixed .. Im not looking for the cheapest job but more like qualiaty and doing it once thanx in advance

I just visiting a lot of upholstery shops in the area and felt most comfortable with Pete's Auto Top and Upholstery on Pico. They were recommended by veteran (the place that supplies all la upholsterers with material) and his prices are in the middle between super cheap and mucho expensive. New Life Upholstery on Venice also does good work, but the guy there came across as a bit of a jerk to be honest and his prices were on the higher end. On the lower price end, veteran vouched for sosa's upholstery, who does their own cars and quoted me a very very cheap rate.