• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS [Reduced Price]: BMW Factory Option Alloy (Soup Dish) FPS

///Mous3

One complete set of the 13x5 BMW Factory Option Alloy Wheels affectionately known as the Soup Dish FPS p/n 36111114231. No cost spared restoration.

The wheels were fully restored recently by chemically stripping the corrosion, then primed and hand sanded before powder coating of semi-gloss Bavarian Silver. I did not restore to "flip" these wheels because I had every intention of using this set on my own car. However, I will not be restoring my car to stock form and the brakes I am going for won't fit these wheels.

The semi-gloss is far better then glossy finish for vintage cars.

Please note the base of valve stem where I decided to add metal to be certain that there is no air leak. When I tested before refinishing, it maintained air. These wheels came off from California later model car.

Asking $1350 (plus PayPal fee if applicable) shipped anywhere in the continental USA. Will ship to Europe but the buyer pays actual shipping cost. OR any reasonable offer before the listing will open on the eBay.

Thank you for your consideration.

bmw2002optionalloy01.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy02.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy03.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy04.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy05.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy11.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy06.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy07.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy08.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy09.jpg

bmw2002optionalloy10.jpg