• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

m20 swap pics

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

DCP_2403.JPG

URL: http://205.200.236.146/m20swaptemp/bmw/Album/index.htm

some pics of the m20 swap. no captions, descriptions, parts, etc yet. I wanna do a whole bunch more work first. and of course all the 'good' pictures are on the 'film' camera.. not the digi. crap.

matt

ps site will move shortly.. so don't bother bookmarking it..

pps this (see image) is all anyone on the street will be seeing of the car this summer.. the back end as I fly by!!

Guest Anonymous

Koda DC240 Zoom. i think it retailed for around $500 or $600CDN a couple years ago.. only 1megapixel i think though. does the job.

matt

Guest Anonymous

hehe, nice lsd he says :). Yeah, i didn't wanna f with the rad, so i cut it out, and was PLANNING on reinforcing the nose.. but you know what? it doesn't seem to make it any weaker! Its strong as hell (i was actually reefing on it for a while, seeing if I could get it to flex). I wish I already had a fiberglas hood..then I could cut even more out..

and whadya mean driving season? May 1st is target date baby!!! I'm gonna have to take some more holiday time though.. thats for damn sure.

matt

Guest Anonymous

It looks like you've cut part of the rad support out? Whatever you are doing, I guess it gets around fabbing a short water pump for clearance? How you gonna reinforce the nose? Just curious.

Hope you get her all done for the driving season!

Gil

72 Tii