• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just curious about the offset on these...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm almost 100% positive that Audis have a 4x108mm pattern. You should check with the seller on that.

A lot of the newer VWs have a 4x100mm lug pattern just like 02s. Something else to consider is that I think all 02 and 320i (and probably other BMW models) are designed to have hubcentric wheels, which means that the center of the wheel (where the cap is) is supposed to be a tight fit over the 'hub' that sticks out of the brake disc or drum. This way, the wheels are'nt held in place by just the lug nuts, hence a stronger wheel attachement. Some 4x100 wheels out there that otherwise will fit aren't hubcentric.

Gil

72 Tii

Gil

72 Tii

Guest Anonymous

I've seen some dumpy Hondas running around here with BMW e30 bottle caps (with Roundel stickers, hee) - but does this mean that find anywhere rims for Honda will fit my '02? I really like the stock Honda Civic steel wheel, 14" black with holes around the perimeter, looks very similar to the e30 318i steelies (usually covered by those platic hubcaps, though)

Guest Anonymous

Old Audis used 4*100 bolt spacing (at least the audi 80 (4000) between 1979-1986) The newer ones used 4*108 (and now they use 5*110 or 5*112)

The offset is typically way too big for a BMW (the 80 (4000) had an offset of 43 for the 5 inch wide wheels). The centerbore is the same for BMW, VW and Audi (57,1 mm)

Benkku