• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inka 76 2002 in Houston, TX - $2000

PSloan

Good evening everyone -

A unique opportunity has arisen and the result may be that I'll have to sell my 2002. My fiance is a labor and delivery nurse and has a chance to go to (and take me to) Kenya to deliver babies this summer. This normally wouldn't be an issue - but I have a wedding planned in less than a year that I'll also be paying for out of pocket.

Amyways, the car is a 76 inka manual. It runs and drives fine and is in OK shape. I drove it back from atlanta last december and drive it occasionally here in town. Here's some particulars on it:

Good:

Starts every time

Tii dizzy

Pointless ignition

Headers

32/36

Euro turn signals

New wires, cap, rotor and fuel lines

Hella H1 headlights

Momo steering wheel

Pretty good dash (no visible cracks)

Reupholstered seats (the drivers seat has a split in the top)

CD player with aux input - 6x9s in the rear (sounds pretty good)

New tires on steelies

Chrome shorty bumper in the rear (I have euro plate lights that will come with as well as a straight center piece)

Uninstalled early front bumper

Good shock towers, rockers, frame rails

The neither good nor bad (you be the judge):

unknown lowering springs

The bad:

Engine consumes some oil

Shift linkage sloppy

Shocks blown

Front floors repaired strangely (rust cut out - patch screwed on and sealed)

Surface rust on roof, under belt line trim and on door bottoms

Dent on pass. 1/4 panel - no crease (should pop out)

The story on the car is that it belonged to a older fellow that passed away. After he passed it sat under a pile of leaves in North Carolina for years until the PO bought it. The rust on the roof and under the trim was the result of the time that it was neglected - as is the rust that was on the floors. I wouldn't call it a rusty car - but it's not rust free. The worst rust on the car is behind the passenger's front turn signal. Otherwise it's a good driver and an excellent project. FWIW I feel that if I replace the doors and fender it will be a pretty good car.

If anyone is interested let me know....pics to follow

20024.jpg

20023.jpg

20021.jpg

2002.jpg

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

• 2 weeks later...