• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 2002 rolling shell Portland, OR, possible trades

Pancake

For sale is my Fjord 73 parts car; SELLING ENTIRE CAR, NOT PARTING OUT (if I can help it). The car was rearended and totalled; the metal behind the rear wheel arches is bad, both taillights broken, though the truck lid is straight. Everything in front of mid wheel arch seems straight, this car was apparently drivable after the accident (per previous owner, it hasn't had an engine in it since I've had it). It's been pretty well gutted out under hood, no engine, tranny, driveshaft, or differential; I do have the VIN matched engine, 4-speed, and rear end available but they aren't in car at the moment. I ended up stealing the brake booster for my 76 and the ebrake was disconnected by a P/O, so it has no brakes at this point. The windshield is cracked but all other glass is good. I have all the exterior trim for it except for front grills and kidneys. Car originally had a navy interior though it currently has a tobacco interior; if somebody is intersted in fixing it one set of interior trim will go with it. I do have title and keys, same key fits all locks. See pics.

I'm looking for $500 for the car as is, though obviously there is a lot of flexibility on price depending what does/doesn't go with it. It would be more with the full drivetrain, worth less than $500 sans trim, etc. I'm also very open to trade offers for some odd things; I'm looking for an E30 6-cyl rear subframe, possible a pair of sidedrafts, a small displacement supercharger (a M45, SC12/SC14, IHI charger off a Millenia, etc), NA Miata 1.6 parts (I would trade+cash for a Miata hardtop), Range Rover classic parts, a GM 6.2 diesel, possible non-stock 02 parts for my other 73, other e30 parts, a 40" plus TV, etc. I've got a 91 Miata, a 73 02, a 90 Range Rover, and a VERY modified 76 02 (3202?) I'm working on, so I'm open to a lot of stuff. mdjett@hotmail.com

0923111648a.jpg

0923111645.jpg

0923111646b.jpg

0923111647.jpg

0923111646.jpg

This was previously posted in http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,874811/#874811, I'm trying to get away from parting it out if I can help it. This car is a survivor and should be back on the road, but I don't have the time for it. It has very little rust and could be made nice again if somebody had the time and money to dedicate to it.

73 Sahara

76 S52 swap of dooooooooom

01 540i-6

90 Range Rover classic (because 02s just weren't masochistic enough)

As kind of a weird feeler I'd be open to trading this car AND my 91 Miata for the right Bavaria. I might be open to an E12, a non-ETA E30, or and older Merc wagon also, but a Bavaria would be my choice. It would have to be pretty solid mechanically as the Miata is my current daily driver. It's on a salvage title for a broken rear trim panel (got backed into in a parking lot) and needs a needs a new top, but is a solid driveable car; it would make an excellent spec racer.

miata2.jpg

miata.jpg

73 Sahara

76 S52 swap of dooooooooom

01 540i-6

90 Range Rover classic (because 02s just weren't masochistic enough)