• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002ti original in Germany

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

HI Jim,

in fact initially I did not want to buy another car but my friend offered me his two cars because his wife wants a more comfortable family car - and I always wanted his 1987 BMW 325i with a tuned engine by Hartge! So I had to buy the 2002TI to get the Hartge-BMW...which I will keep. It is a wolf in sheeps clothes, looks like a lightly lowered normal black 325i. My garage is definately packed now, the TI must go so I can move the other cars from time to time. My friend drove the TI from 2006 until two weeks ago without the intention to restore it. Up to now all guys interested wrote of restoring it. Why not use it and have fun the way it drives and looks now? It drives better than it looks, that for sure

HI Jim,

in fact initially I did not want to buy another car but my friend offered me his two cars because his wife wants a more comfortable family car - and I always wanted his 1987 BMW 325i with a tuned engine by Hartge! So I had to buy the 2002TI to get the Hartge-BMW...which I will keep. It is a wolf in sheeps clothes, looks like a lightly lowered normal black 325i. My garage is definately packed now, the TI must go so I can move the other cars from time to time. My friend drove the TI from 2006 until two weeks ago without the intention to restore it. Up to now all guys interested wrote of restoring it. Why not use it and have fun the way it drives and looks now? It drives better than it looks, that for sure

You sound like a true enthusiast! I need to sell the VW in order to get another BMW. I live in a townhouse with 2-car garage, so there is no "yard" to keep another vehicle. Please keep me in mind. If I sell the VW soon, I'd be very interested in your Chamonix ti.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Guest Anonymous

Hi Jim,

no interest in the Beetle. Not my type of car.

Hi Ramon, I am 300mls away from Munich, it is a 4 to 5 hours drive by car or train. I can be contacted at mk4spitonly@web.de. After these scam experiences I am very cautious about selling abroad. I have sold cars to enthusiasts ie from Sweden and all these people came the long way to look at the car, bought it and then returned home having the car on the trailer. I consider this the best kind of deal: meeting where the car is, negotiating, transaction here money, there car and paperwork