• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

possibly another 02 for me

Devian

So years ago I gave away my 73 02 hopefully to a good home. Now I see one for sale for a decent price in Rohnert Pk, CA. I'm interested even though its not been registered for a few years, needs an alternator (probably), and has a badly dented drivers side door. The car looks like it has potential. Does anyone know of a good mechanic in the Rohnert Pk or Santa Rosa area where I can get a diagnostic done from someone who can be trusted? I'm not in a position where I can waste money on a lemon. Thanks.

Hummm- am I seeing things or is that a 74-76 nose on it ? I see the holes for the big bumpers. Can not see the tail lights

seems like a starting point - You will need to spend thousands to make it right.

You could get it running right and go from there...The back DMV fees do add up- I think it is 7 years then the car is dropped out of the system.

Here is a mash to compair what is out there.

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp&itm=bmw+1970s&loc=&fil=2002&ys=1970&ye=1976&ps=&pe=&pgs=100&submit=++++go++++

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

Think if you could start out paying a bit more for a nicer car, you would be a Lot happier 6 months from now. Cause by the time you get the one you're looking at on the road, you'll be up to where a lot of the other cars shown in the other ads already are.