• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Scheel (Scheel-Mann) 400 seats, black

manofsteele

I believe they're 400's, anyway - maybe 560's.

Scheel bucket seats. They are in excellent condition. Photos show seats as found, not cleaned. A good cleaning would probably have them close to "unused" looking. And, though a couple photos suggest they are blue, they are actually black. They are not faded. Foam is nice and firm.

These particular seats were covered by a sheepskin cover since new, hence their excellent condition. I do not have the sheepskins.

I purchased from original owner with intention to use them. However, the shoulder bolsters are too wide to put in the car I had intended them for.

Seat bottom webbing/mat/bladder or whatever you want to call it should be replaced on one (has strapping in place, works perfectly fine) as it's not factory correct looking, and the other just needs replacement (tear through one section of rubber bladder). Also, one of the small knob inserts is missing from one of the recliner knobs. I have a small disc of aluminum which I was going to use instead. The fabric and vinyl are essentially flawless.

Driver's seat has adjustable lumbar support.

Have Scheel sliders, too.

Probably one of the finest set of unrestored seats remaining. $1500 for everything. Located in Southeast Michigan. Pickup preferred!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_8015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous
Still available.
wow nice i have a set in my car in tan leather its nice to know that mine were a great deal .at your price .those look great and im sure they are super comfortable like mine.

sylvio2011-07-13_171417.jpg

Still available.
wow nice i have a set in my car in tan leather its nice to know that mine were a great deal .at your price .those look great and im sure they are super comfortable like mine.

sylvio2011-07-13_171417.jpg

those are the touring style. I have those in my M2 in black cloth. Very nice seats .. Not as aggressive as what is being offered here. but a very comfortable seat

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 2 weeks later...

As for the sliders, if the buyer doesn't want them they will be available separately. I don't have a use for them.

OK, keep me posted. I could really use them. Thanks,

John

nyingma at sbcglobal dot net

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Interested. Email me through the board.

I sent you an email.

As for the sliders, if the buyer doesn't want them they will be available separately. I don't have a use for them.

Didn't receive the email. Try emailing me directly Kris.c.tobias@gmail.com

70 M2 2.5L 

Interested. Email me through the board.

I sent you an email.

Didn't receive the email. Try emailing me directly Kris.c.tobias@gmail.com

Kris,

Sent you a note to the address provided. Hopefully you get this one!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yikes! Apologies to those who were waiting for a reply. I hadn't checked this in a while.

The seats are still available (as reminded by the family member storing them for me). If you were interested and didn't get a reply and are still interested, try me again please.

I'll be able to ship them around Thanksgiving if they don't go locally. Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...