• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Master Cylinder fittings

heist

I recently purchased BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER BMW 320i 320 E21 1977-1983

34311157206-ATE.jpg

The old top fittings are too small to fit the new cylinder and the item didn't come with any new fittings. Does anyone know a place I can get these from? I googled it and went to the local fasteners place, but no luck.

Thanks for any help!

Also the plastic fittings say a later year but they fit and work just fine.

Part Number Description Price Add to Cart

21-52-1-151-697-M9

Clutch Hose Fitting for Fluid Reservoir Hose to Master Cylinder, 318i (1984-85), 318i/is/iC (1991), 325/e/es/i/is/iC/iX (1984-91), M3 (1987-91) [More Info] [view in catalog]

Brand: Genuine BMW

$9.75

not sure what you are looking for, but the proper part for the rubber grommets is 34 31 1 160 133. most of the masters that use this grommet have the resevoir on top of the master. if you are looking for the plastic inserts to connect to a remoted resevoir, check #6. this is a euro e12 using the same grommet, and it also has a remote resevoir

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=3621&mospid=47151&btnr=34_0198&hg=34&fg=25&hl=19

Ken Inn