• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 FACTORY SUNROOF WIND DEFLECTOR

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey RIMSPOKE

Don't forget to install the four little plastic tabs that clip onto the underside of the sunroof panel's leading edge. They (1) keep the deflector from rattling against the sunroof when it's closed and (2) keeps the deflector from wearing the paint off the leading edge lip of the sunroof. The parts are still available from Porsche, 'cause I just got some for my cars. I have the part number somewhere if you need it.

The deflectors cut down the buffeting inside the car, but do increase the wind noise. They do look cool, however...

Cheers

Mike

Nevada '69 (w/ deflector)

Sahara '73 (also w/ deflector)

Guest Anonymous

I could have sworn an 02 I used to own had a pop up deflector, but one that raised up in the rear. Can't remeber for sure, and regretably I don't have any pics

Guest Anonymous

Here you go:

901.564.073.05 Left section

901.564.703.05 Center section

901.564.071.05 Right section

Buy at your own risk.

Or live without a *new* sunroof deflector and put your kids through college... :)

-Sam

Guest Anonymous

and we can all cut some out! The only hard part would be bending the spring into the right shape. The standard bracket has the same grooves etc. as the one for the wind deflector, very easy to do.