• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spotted Red Square Lens in Minneapolis

mrgesq

Great. We are starting to get a pretty active local group going. The Minne02 group. If you havn't already, get in touch with me or Darryl to get more information.

Mike

76 Malaga (Molly)

Mods:

Weber

Recaro

Eibach

Bilstein

Panasport

Ansi

Parker

Ireland Eng.

'72 Tii Project

• 1 month later...

Just saw this post - I haven't been on the forum in a while. I have a mintgrun here in Minneapolis and would love to hookup.

-dug

--

'73 Sahara numbers matching 

'74 Mintgrun sunroof car w/ oem Golde deflector, euro bumpers, 5spd, owned since 2002

dug,

as mentioned, we formed a loose association last fall and have added numerous fellows since. We had quite a showing at 2 major car events this year. Also held a couple nice wrenching parties and social gatherings.

We are planning a couple upcoming events, and some more wrenching.

We are trying to organize a good showing at the annual Wheels & Wings show in Osceola, WI on Sept. 10. - http://vil.osceola.wi.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={3702C8FE-96CB-430E-8AE3-A05DF5EDFCC5}

Contact me via the email button and I'll include you into our group base.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Hi Dug

That must have been your car my lady saw on East Hennepin in May, near Surdyk's. She liked the color... I'm also green (Agave) and in NE. Any chance you were the guy I talked to in line to vote for Kerry at De La Salle in 2004?

-Christian

post-1622-1366764719028_thumb.jpg