• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage BMW Meet Altamonte Springs, FL 7/9/11 7pm

Vintage BMW meet, lots of cars and lots of great people...please come out and join us and bring a friend with a BMW!

We are going to meet on the same night same time but in Uptown Altamonte Springs. http://www.uptownaltamonte.com. We will be meeting Next to Art's BBQ behind the Denny's The address is

155 Cranes Roost Blvd. Altamonte Springs, FL .

From State Road 436 turn on to Cranes Roost Blvd make your firsts right and then 1st left. We will be parking infront of the empy store next to Art's BBQ. There is alot of cool places to eat. If you have any questions please email me at gregwgc at yahoo dot com.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I am outside all day everyday for work so it doesn't bother me..I wish we could do an indoor nmeet but I am not that good..There is a meet at 9pm at the Sonics on 436 by the 408 that same night. It is all Euro cars. We had 75 cars last time I went..you are more than welcome to come to that...

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***