• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sheet metal, nose, motor, seats,hoods,fender,

biker50610

How much for the front clip? I'm actually looking for the lower half; mine has rotted out behind the Kamei airdam.

Also, any doors? I don't need the glass necessarily, but mine are rotting out in the bottom and outside skin. Plus the winding mechanism is getting tired and pushing the glass up at a bad angle.

Thanks and GLWS!

-Ian

1976 BMW 2002

1961 Austin Mini

1983 BMW 320i

Guest Anonymous

Hey how much for front fenders an rear fender cut outs?

Here's my email, scooterputter00@mail.com

How much for the front clip? I'm actually looking for the lower half; mine has rotted out behind the Kamei airdam.

Also, any doors? I don't need the glass necessarily, but mine are rotting out in the bottom and outside skin. Plus the winding mechanism is getting tired and pushing the glass up at a bad angle.

Thanks and GLWS!

-Ian

doors are rotted but i can snag the wind up mech out of them if need be

After considering it, I think I will pass on the window gear, we'll probably replace with Lexan anyways.

However, can you quote a price including shipping for the lower panel in this photo?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/biker50610/2002%20parts/323i137.jpg

Thanks!

that nose is staying as once piece not cutting it up, 100 plus ship on it.

scooter you email is not working

For what its worth, Vlady, you have an early roundie, and the one for sale is a late squarie....they are different in the circled red area...

Thanks. I was not sure about the difference but now I know. He said he was parting out two cars so I thought the other is a roundie.

Vladimir