• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Klippan front and rear seat belts with hook and hardware.

asvander

Everything is price plus shipping unless noted.

email: asvander at hotmail dot com

payment: paypal, check (if I have done business with you before), bank cashiers check, USPS money order.

First email/post, first served, first person falls through, next up has the chance to purchase.

Think my price is too much? Make an offer.

Klippan front and rear seat belts with hook and hardware. One of the front belts is frayed I had a pic, but it didn't turn out... $75

I also have two repa rear seat belts and two complete autoflug sets. All the retractors work.

2011-05-06_23-43-45_944.jpg

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

Newbie here, I don't know anything about this brand... is there any chance the rears ratchet down if you pull them all the way out? The stock ones apparently don't do that, so securing a baby seat doesn't really work. Would be interested if yours do.

That is what the rear belts are good for... I've had a car seat in the back of my '02 using Klippan belts. You can pull them tight to hold in the seat. Not too hard to swap them out. You just pull out the the seat bottom and swap them out.

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

If your first one falls thru, I'm interested. But just so I know.. I got a 68 do you know if these are the correct belts? is everything I need included if i don't have any belts in them at all? thanks in advance. Jess.

68' 2002, GRANADA RED

88' 325es, RED (previous car)

77' 320i, SIERRA BEIGE (previous car)

www.68roundie.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...