• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New fastest freeway speed last night.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Had a new 330ci up to 200kph on the Autobahn--legally--a couple of years ago, and still accelerating but was coming up on slower traffic and had to back off. Autobahn cruisin is pretty cool...

Mike

Guest Anonymous

3:30am, 5 empty lanes of interstate. Visibility ahead for miles. Not a soul on the roads. No ones life at risk by my own. Fuzz buster sensitivity set to the setting labeled "female senstivity" (max). Car is a 97 3.2 liter M3. 138 mph. Accelerated effortlessly. Insprired sappy, loving feelings for my 02 of which there is no measure. Life is a Germany car.. new or old.

Dan Curtis

Guest Anonymous

lisaoutintheshade300wide.jpg

it was coming down (literally-its downhill) 280 above cupertino, middle of the day, saw a cop on the side of the road, SLAMMED on the brakes, all the shit in the car goes FLYING off the seats/forward. i look at the speedo, and im still doing 90mph. i look over at the cop and he still hasnt looked up from his dark little Penalty Book. I let it float down to about 75 (dont want to get rear-ended!) and kept on truckin along. BTW that was the car that put me off Honduhs for life! NEVER AGAIN! what a pile of shit.

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

on this stretch of highway in eastern BC. The engine was screaming like a banshee(sp?) at around 5700. And the highway was so wavey, i felt like i was on a boat.

Guest Anonymous

The scariest thing ever! Now everyone can tell me how stupid I was :) Ive been 140 in a 69 firechicken, that was fun. but nothing compares to hitting 80mph on the straight wile hovering 1/2 inch off the track. WOO HOOO

Guest Anonymous

Several times straight forward. In IP1 in Portugal. the car is 45hp and 700kg/1555 lbs. oh, with and abarth carb kit(32/32 DMTR weber)

A friend of mine in a 96 328i hitted 230kph, no big deal either.

Guest Anonymous

Several times straight forward. In IP1 in Portugal. the car is 45hp and 700kg/1555 lbs. oh, with and abarth carb kit(32/32 DMTR weber)

A friend of mine in a 96 328i hitted 230kph, no big deal either.

Guest Anonymous

...that speed in your Fiat Uno. Shitty brakes, skinny tires and "will die anytime soon" gearbox. Get in the garage right now and go work in your 02(the one you payed $50 US).

DD