• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flo-Fit seats in black cloth

pureaudio

After finding a set of Recaros, it is time to sell my Flo-Fits. I love these seats and wanted to keep them but with nothing to put them in, they will probably just get ruined sitting in my garage. If I was daily driving an 02, I would be using these seats hands down, they are really comfortable.

Seats are in great condition, no tears or wear marks. The camera flash washes the color out a lot but the cloth is still nice and black. All of the functions work correctly, the only thing missing is the plastic pieces for the reclining handles on the side. Included also are brackets to mount into a 2002.

I'm asking $500 plus any shipping costs. I would really prefer local pickup but since that probably won't happen I will ship at buyer's expense. Price is firm as any lower and I'd rather just hang onto them for a rainy day.

5545382129_5c298a4022_z.jpg

5545380331_1acf4b52fa_z.jpg

5545379411_821137f3b8_z.jpg

-John

76 Verona 2002

74 Sahara 2002