• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CL: 73 Roundie smoking crack?

pink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was my advert and I appreciate some of the responses I got from some of you with this exact verbiage.

Guess what!!!

I sold the car last week and got what I wanted for it and ended up making money on it from my purchase last year so my message to all of you fuckers is to mind your own business and find a gigantic dick and literally choke to death on it.

After that get in your RUST FILLED 2002's and drive off of a cliff....

Not mine, seen this for months, years really. I have to think this guy is smoking crack. $1800 firm for that? Seriously? Not even tii? More like $1k or $500 right?

Just checking.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2271057971.html

By the way you fucking half-wit I owned the car for 10 months and only decided to sell it in December so how do you figure I had it up on craigslist for years. The internet is no place for retards.

Watch the use of the "r" word buddy. People are allowed to express their opinions as they please. Opinions must be respected as opinions most of the time. In this instance yours was differing.

Your response makes you sound like a retard.

Not that it is anyone's business but I basically had to sell the thing for personal reasons and when I got snarky harassing e-mails I got really pissed.I then come here to find two posts in this thread that used the EXACT verbiage in the e-mails. I got pissed again for a second time.

So my opinion is that you're silly stupid cunts and as I already stated I hope you drive your rust filled 2002's off of VERY TALL cliffs.

I'll do something about it if I ever see you. Troll. Thank goodness you're gone.

No you won't you fucking pussy. You will sit behind your computer and complain and be an dickless. Fuck You

To absolutely illustrate my point perfectly that you are in fact a retard or at best slow you called me a troll. The whole reason I am here is because you twats decided to troll on my craigslist advert and then pass judgment on it here.

I used to really like 2002's until I met the other people that own them and read what you retards had to say....I am going to go piss all over this board until someone bans me......