• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attn: Lee in L.A. Who do you think you are fooling?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

the car is inflatable (maybe your message got me thinking about inflatables).

but seriously, i have no idea. whatever it is, it's not there now.

Guest Anonymous

lisaoutintheshade300wide.jpg

I was looking at the pics of your car, mesmerized, transfixed, ... lolling my eyes over every crisp edge and lacivious round shape (nice wheels!) like a hot girl's tounge on a cold wad of strawberry icecream.

>>>shakes head<<< Anyways, as i traced the lines yet again, i saw it! I saw the chink in your armour, the chip in your sword. THE DOT, in the forward wheelwell, just poking its cyclops countenance out from the darkness there-in. My first thought was, oh! but the most innocent ones one can imagine! i thought, oh! its just a bit of something on the negative, or perhaps a flake of the ether itself come free and fallen onto the photograph. BUT THEN! I thought, hey that kinda looks like one of those inside-the-wheelwell covert, stealth, no-drilling, hidden LED side marker lights!! Ive heard rumors of their existence, and now have I seen it for myself? COME CLEAN and dispell these questions FORSOUTHE, or quickly, depending on which means sooner. THANKS LEE ITS A BEAUTE!!

-Rob ;)