• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Longneck Rear Subframe and Trailing Arms

ClayW

Preferably in the Northeast (I'm in DC)...I'm looking for a longneck rear subframe to start rebuilding. I'm not looking to spend a lot, since I really just want to be able to take my time rebuilding the suspension and not have my car down while doing it.

Clay dot weiland at gmail dot com.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking?

I have a complete rear long neck rear subframe with trailing arms, early axles, etc (though the subframe will be cost-prohibitive to ship, rest is possible). Should be out and ready next week, email if interested. -KB

Still looking?

I have a complete rear long neck rear subframe with trailing arms, early axles, etc (though the subframe will be cost-prohibitive to ship, rest is possible). Should be out and ready next week, email if interested. -KB

Thanks, but, after looking at shipping quotes, it seems that I need to find something on the East Coast.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog