• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome Goodwood speed fest coverage on speedvision

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The sleds are actually called "Bowdyne" sleds I believe; named after Geoff but spelled with a twist. Those sleds are fantastic and have dominated since their inception. Geoff Bodine fronted a large amount of $$ to the US Olympic Bobsled team in order to further the development of this sled. Now, whether or not he designed them who the hell knows.

Guest Anonymous

get rid of 18 hours of "Automotive Product Showcase" oer day. Its actually been pretty good lately with the daily Dakar coverage and all the end-of-year shows. But the goodwood stuff is just great!! all kinds of old metal lighting up the drive wheels! normally you see cars like thses just sitting there or being loped along or pushed...

Guest Anonymous

I am afraid we are going to lose out on things like vintage racing when Speedvision changes over. and whats with the Bobbsledding?

Guest Anonymous

A quick writeup in the latest Grassroots Motorsports indicated that there's not much to worry about regarding the Speedvision changeover. They still haven't even worked out the full NASCAR relationship, because NASCAR is much more widely seen than Speedvision. They're claiming that they will continue to run the obscure stuff we like so much. Frankly, Speedvision has been showing mostly infomercials and tired reruns lately, I don't think that the change will hurt it. Plus they just switched it from the 150-channel package to the 100-channel package on my Dish Network setup; which means I get the channel now, because I wasn't willing to pay for another package just for that one channel.

Mike