• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74-76 Rear Bumper Ends and Original Seats

prsncat

I am looking for a pair of the rear bumper ends for a 74-76. They must be uncut and in good-to-excellent condition.

I am also looking for a decent set of original front seats from 74-76 '02 or early 320i (which are the same if I remember right -- except the 320i seats are slightly wider). I would like to reupholster a set while still enjoying the ones in my car. I am looking for original style seats (for a 74 2002).

I am located in Irvine CA... so only southern California folks regarding the seats.

Brian

I have a good-excellant pair of bumper ends, from my 76 (I went to chrome)...Can email photos tomorrow if interested (send me your email addy), but I will be out of town Thur-thru-next-Wed, and out of touch to a greater extent. If you are patient and interested, drop me a note. If you find something sooner, thats cool too. $50 plus actual shipping cost from western North Carolina. Bank check or postal money order. Dave V. in NC