• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

" Its hip to be square " Tee SHirts

tlchd74

BMW 2002 theme Tee Shirts " its hip to be square " for the square tail light crowd

Shirts are Hanes pre-shrunk 100% cotton

Available in Inca, Mint Gruen, Polaris, Golf, Verona, graphic on white Tee

Available in S,M,L,XL, AND XXL Please specify size and color when ordering

19.95 Free shipping in the lower 48, actual shipping cost applies elsewhere

Please email order to tlchd74@aol.com paypal to same address

post-16948-1366763204222_thumb.jpg

Mine arrived this past weekend, great job on the graphics and printwork! Even my wife likes it.

Rich

1975 BMW 2002

1960 MGA 1600

Time exists to keep everything from happening at once, space exists to keep everything from happening to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I did.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/topic_view,threads/p,713435/t,337382/

273.jpg

I know I don't have a copyright, but it would have been nice if you had asked before you made money from my idea.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Clay

I have had these in the works for a lot longer than your post date, feel to free to ask Keith Kreeger (my2002tii.com) when I first mentioned these to him. Nothing keeping you from putting yours on hereToo.

Diidn't mean to ruffle any feathers

Mike

Clay

I have had these in the works for a lot longer than your post date, feel to free to ask Keith Kreeger (my2002tii.com) when I first mentioned these to him. Nothing keeping you from putting yours on hereToo.

Diidn't mean to ruffle any feathers

Mike

Cool. I guess great minds think alike.

Good luck with the sale and thanks for the note.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog