• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Behr AC system works well! $300 Also parting a 74! in ATL

Jbird

I have an almost complete Behr AC system that came off of my 76. I say almost because the face of the center console was broken. Everything else is there. I can email pictures later but would prefer to do this locally, to avoid shipping hassles. That way too you can come see it all in person. The system came off the car blowing cold. All hoses came free easily. I live south of Atlanta in Newnan.

As for the 74, I have good body panels, good glass, drivetrain, intake and exhaust manifolds, or I can sell the entire 74 for $500 the tub has some minor rust in the floor pans. Will probably post all to ebay on Monday, but wanted to see if anybody here wanted any of it first. I will try and get some pics later today and post an image source.

Thanks,

J

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

I would like pics of the doors and front fenders if they are rust free.

Thanks,

Brad

2double02 at gmail.com

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1988 Porsche 911 | 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands on Order | In Search of a BMW 2002 

tlchd74 I will get those pics up in just a bit, everybody else the parts car sold as a complete car this afternoon. Sorry. I might have some fenders as of tomorrow. I am going to pick up a roundie that will be getting Alpina flares, but I am not sure what shape the fenders are in. I know the tub has got some rot in it.

Thanks,

Jbird

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

• 3 weeks later...