• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last week for parts to go from part out

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Im in my last available week to part out a 73 non tii racecar. Some parts have found new homes but I still have more to go.

Front and rear subframe with all arms attatched as well as the Diff, half shafts, and steering box. These subframes also have IE urethane bushings and custom rear subframe mounts. - $100

Hood, Decklid, and doors. All have some rust on them, the doors are the worst which had a galvinized patch that was bondoed over by the previous owner. The hood has only surface rust and one of the front rubber bumpers is fairly rusted. Also the previous owner installed a lock into the hood on the drivers side. The deck only has rust issues along the overhanging edge but the rest is good. $40

Hood in very good condition, only some surface rust starting in a few areas. No dents or anything like that. $100

KYB shocks - all 4 are brand new and include new strut bearings and rear shock mount $100

All parts are located in SW virginia. Radford (24141)

Email me at inkachas02@yahoo.com with any questions or if you would like some pictures.

Guest Anonymous

I am interested in the diff. Is the origional 3.64 or a 3.91 from a 320i. Either way, this whinning coming out of my present one is driving me nuts. What's the price on the dif?

Charles,

It was nice to meet you!

Good luck with the liquidation and the move.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti