• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

me and my pretend o2...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

6450.jpg

Here is a picture of all the crap that is going in to my 68 soon.This includes the heap of crap in the drivers seat.Anybody in So Cal have free time?..At least a few words of wisdom.As the project gets closer,the more weary i get about f*ckin it up!Anything appreciated!

A list to soon be in the 68

-320is recaros

-635 rear seats

-38/38 DGEV With ported intake manifold

-H&R's all around+Bilstein HD's

-Urethane Fronts From Paul Gray

-Tie rods R&L, Center track Rod,control arms and ball joints

-19 mm swaybars

- Ireland strut brace

David Furey

68-1600-02

73-2002

Guest Anonymous

You'll need a nice spring compressor to install those H&Rs. Buy a nice one so you don't kill yourself. The strut brace bolts in. the 38/38 bolts up (It's jetting the carb when the fun happens) the 320is recaros bolt in. To remove the rear seat. Pick up on the bottom one. It'll pop out. THat will give you acess to two screws on the top one to remove and then it will come out. The sway bars should be quite easy. Goto napa and pick up some universal urethane endlinks. Your stock endlinks are either soft, broken, rusted, or prob will break when you take them off. Another trick to those sway bars is to losen up the front subframe. You can drop it about an inch and it clears up some clearance issues. The front urethane kit install is best to do when you plan on installing those HD's. I might install paul gray's front end kit and some kyb's this weekend. If so I'll write a article on it. If you have any questions on how to do anything feel free to ask or email. Party On

Kris

Guest Anonymous

I seen universal urethane endlinks at pep boys but thought they could never work on my 2002. Do you have a part number or are they all universal? I have also seen them in auto zone and the BMP site. At BMP there are ones for each model with different part numbers.Its same price at pep boys autozone and BMP(14.95). so my question is are they all the same and will they pep boys auto zone one work on my stock sway bars.