• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb: a few things

biker50610

looking for tep front struts brace, it is very ok if it is scratched up or the paint is bad

next wheels, some thing 14-15'' and some where 7-8'' wide, would love for them to have some dish to them put if they need redone that is fine, but not looking for these $1000+ ones, only if i could. gold centers even better

set of calipers to go over my tii and vented rotors. they have to be good to use.

also looking for the 02 restoration guide and the hanyes

if there is any thing that you are looking for 02 e21 e30 take a look we might be able to work some thing out and i still dont have every thing listed on there that i have yet

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/biker50610/2002%20parts/

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/biker50610/parts%20for%20sel/

I've a set of e12 calipers. Because they are brakes, I'd rebuild 'em or have a competent shop redo them eventhough they were fine when removed from the doner car. $50 + shippping from ZIP 60118.

macitz AT gmail DOT com.

mac.

I've a set of e12 calipers. Because they are brakes, I'd rebuild 'em or have a competent shop redo them eventhough they were fine when removed from the doner car. $50 + shippping from ZIP 60118.

macitz AT gmail DOT com.

mac.

Here is a little tidbit about E12 brakes.

1975 and 76 E12 had solid non-vented rotors. The calipers on those cars are identical to the tii. (Same part number in fact. Another trivia: They also have the same electric fuel pump as the tii too.)

1977-on E12 brakes are vented. The calipers are almost the same as the tii. The two caliper halves have an additional spacer between them to accommodate the wider vented rotor.

Using the later E12 caliper is an upgrade on a tii strut. Use the 77 E21 vented rotor and an E21 hub from a later car. Most 13 inch wheels do not clear the vented E12 calipers.

You must upgrade the rear drum wheel cylinder and use a tii master to maintain the proper bias.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam