• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002 - $2,000 (firm) Salt Lake City, Utah

Schnell

Hi Gents -

Again I find myself deep into too many projects.

I am offering my 1976 BMW 2002 for sale. The vehicle is in really decent condition for the year. Comes complete with large 3-ring binder with ALL the receipts and history of this car and many misc other parts as well. According the paper work and vehicle genealogy, I am the fourth owner. (Owner #1 was a Dr. Owner #2, the longest owner, was a Commander in the Navy - he brought this vehicle everywhere he moved in the US of A for like 15 years and eventually sold it to the guy I bought it from here).

Vehicle IS currently registered and passed I&E last year no problem. Taxes were paid last year. Interior is in outstanding condition ($2,100 new leather receipt is in the binder from 2001).

Vehicle is manual trans, white exterior (was originally Polaris silver according to paint code tag), and black interior. No sunroof. Very nice Alpine stereo system with iPod hook-up. Engine runs great and has been rebuild one time or another, the valve trane under the oil cap is sparkly clean.

*Updated info - additional pics added below

Many new parts, runs great. Needs paint, and has a oil leak towards the rear of the engine (probably the rear main despite the engine being rebuilt). The vehicle does have some rust on both rocker panels. The rust has gone through. There are also a few areas throughout the paint that has some surface rust. There is also evidence of rust on the drivers side rear strut housing but the housing is strong.

It's obviously a 34 year old vehicle. All in all, the vehicle is priced well I fell (and according to another enthusiast). The interior alone (leather) is in wonderful condition and the headliner is great.

Clean Utah title. Price is $2,000 (non-negotiable, sorry).

Pics below.

Located in So. Jordan (SLC) Utah - John (801) two three two - 0937 or email to: johnnylange at comcast dot net

76BMWone.jpg

76BMWtwo.jpg

76BMWthree.jpg

200204.jpg

200201.jpg

200202.jpg

200203.jpg

200205.jpg

200206.jpg

200207.jpg

200208.jpg

200209.jpg