• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Bumpers and Woody Instrument Cluster - Long Beach, CA

ryanfudger

Big bumpers in daily driver condition. Only problem is that the rear bumper will need shocks and whatever else to mount (consider it just the bumper shell and accordion). Accordions still intact. Come pick up both bumpers for $40.

Instrument cluster with woodgrain. Odometer/tripometer not working. Otherwise clean. $30 picked up.

I'll send photos if someone really wants 'em. Thanks!

Here are some photos. I guess the accordion for the front bumper is torn. My apologies for the bad description. Includes guard/blocker/plastic piece for the rear, too. Also shot a photo of a small oxidized part on the front bumper. If you want 'em still, they're yours. I'll e-mail you my phone number now.

Also getting rid of the mirrors (don't know what kind) that came with my car and my old door seals (I bought new ones, but if yours are horrible, these may be a better option). If someone wants 'em, they're free.

post-17625-13667620232684_thumb.jpg

post-17625-13667620233825_thumb.jpg

post-17625-13667620235403_thumb.jpg

post-17625-13667620236203_thumb.jpg

post-17625-1366762023704_thumb.jpg

Also getting rid of the mirrors (don't know what kind) that came with my car and my old door seals (I bought new ones, but if yours are horrible, these may be a better option). If someone wants 'em, they're free.

My door seals are horrible.

Let me know a shipping cost to 17331

fishheadcycle@comcast.net

Thanks,

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

• 4 weeks later...