• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BILSTEIN HD OR SPORT? (nt)

(nt)

im 20, the 2002 is the most fun car ive ever driven. i have a 74 malaga 2002. engine was rebuilt: bored out to a 2.1, litghtweight pistons, shrick cam, dual weber 40's, msd, custom exhaust. 3.91 lsd, h&r lowering springs. bilstein sport

HD's if you DD your car...or have a sensitive tush. Sports will be more in-line with your current mods (warning...the ride is a little rougher than you might expect...not teeth-jarring though). If the roads where you regularly drive are not 'silky-smooth (and where any are in the US I'd like to know) then you will become quite intimate with each small bump you go over (however they take the larger bumps quite well).

Good luck!

Bill

P.S. I have H&R springs and billy sports on mine -- I autox and dd the car and feel the benefit outweighs the minuses...would I do it again with HD's, maybe...but only if I didn't autox the car.

ok cool yeah i forgot to mention that i have h & R lowered 1.25inches springs. i have sachs shocks on and it floats around like a le sabre. thanks guys

im 20, the 2002 is the most fun car ive ever driven. i have a 74 malaga 2002. engine was rebuilt: bored out to a 2.1, litghtweight pistons, shrick cam, dual weber 40's, msd, custom exhaust. 3.91 lsd, h&r lowering springs. bilstein sport