• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS- Recored Radiator & Other parts

Racerrad

I have a recored radiator in excellent condition for sale. I can send photo's to those interested. Asking $50.00 plus actual shipping charges from 95241.

Also, I have a 1970 that I am going to part. If there are any requests, please let me know. This car has an automatic transmission.

Thanks, Rad

I have a recored radiator in excellent condition for sale. I can send photo's to those interested. Asking $50.00 plus actual shipping charges from 95241.

Also, I have a 1970 that I am going to part. If there are any requests, please let me know. This car has an automatic transmission.

Thanks, Rad

Interested on the rdiator. Please send me an e-mail by clicking tab above. Thanks

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Off that 70, I'd love to get at least one of the rear license plate light assemblies from you. If you want to get rid of one or the set I'll pony up the cash and shipping.

Please email me.

Thanks

--tim . sch olze @ g mail . com

no spaces of course.