• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pertronix part # for 74tii distributor (Bosch 0231180013)

enigmalss

Anyone gone Pertronix on the 74tii distributor (bosch 0231 180 013)? Looks from the Pertonix site that it's part number 1843 but it's not listed with the distributor number so I thought, being a noob, I'd ask the forum before ordering.

I ended up living in a van down by the river!

If anyone is following this thread. I just spoke with Pertronix and they say that the 1847V part is correct for this distributor. That's goofy since the distributor was supposed to be from a 74tii (per numerous websites/factory references), and the Pertronix site calls for another part number for the '74tii. Glad I called!

UPDATE!!!

So after the last post, Pertronix CALLED ME BACK and said that they were mistaken. They now state that the part number is 1843 (which is the one listed for the 74tii...which is said to be the original model for my distributor) is the correct one. So I'm ordering that one...and praying.