• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we access achieve post by specific number?

I have been reading archieves and I have been trying to find a way to pick up where I left off from the last post I have read, is there a way to go to the last page instead of having to start from either end of the postings?

Justin

'75 2002

Lola

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

• Administrators

if you look at the URL for each page you will see that it lists the number of the post where the page starts

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewforum/f,8/topicdays,0/start,2390/

So the url above shows a page that starts with post #2390

you can change the number to go to any other page

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• Administrators

so the number in the url for the individual topic is the overall number of all topics ever posted. the url I listed above shows the number of the topics within the individual forum. ou will need to use that number if you want to get to each individual page.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store