• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sienna 02 spotted E. 101 this am.......

tsteph12

Hopefully, I'll be on the 'Seen' List...I've had my Chamonix '74 Tii 5spd for about 3 weeks; just had the driver's side floor pan done (part from 2002ad work done in Moorpark) and now it nice and solid. A few rust specks here and there but nothing compared to the floor. If you know of anyplace closer to do body work (even though he was really accomodating...did it on sunday because couldn't get to it on saturday!) in the Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo area.

Gretchen - 1974 Chamonix 2002 Tii: 5spd, Bilsteins, H&R Springs & IE Poly Suspension Bushings, Pierre Front Air Dam, Hella Driving Lights, Blaupunkt Stereo, MB Quart Speakers, Parker Gauge Cluster.

Guest Anonymous

That was me cruising down 101. My fiance and I drove from Sacramento down to San Diego on this weekend without a hitch. It's pretty bad when your most reliable car is 32 years old. We're getting married this Saturday and the 2002 will be featured in the wedding;)

Cheers!

-Chris

P.S. There was a clean polaris roundie that smoked us up around SLO on Saturday.

I merged onto the 101 E. just before the grade up to see you and your bride-to-be in my rearview mirror. As my polaris 2000tii touring is still with Bill Holmes, I was forced to drive my silver 528e on that fine Sunday yesterday. You seemed to be taking it easy cruising the slow lane...perhaps not to disturb the misses? The sienna 02 looked sweet and you two surely looked happy together driving on a warm sunny day. All the best for continued happiness. Please post some pics of you two with the 2002 on your wedding day!

T.R.

That was me cruising down 101. My fiance and I drove from Sacramento down to San Diego on this weekend without a hitch. It's pretty bad when your most reliable car is 32 years old. We're getting married this Saturday and the 2002 will be featured in the wedding;)

Cheers!

-Chris

P.S. There was a clean polaris roundie that smoked us up around SLO on Saturday.